A New Day Has Come #CelineDion ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

在這次匆匆回家鄉3天2夜裡, 見見父母與朋友, 參加小學同學婚禮並與這歌再次點燃連接線...

3am 就抵達佩家伴她出嫁...
新郎緊張應付姐妹們溫馨的小問題, 很可愛很靦腆...
新郎彎腰跪下為穿著婚紗的新娘戴上戒指,
新郎彎腰跪下為穿著婚紗的新娘穿上全白高跟鞋,
我想... 那是女孩緊張的一刻...

佩在新房裡播放著婚照slide show, 一張張幸福照片隨城堡世界移動著... 背景歌曲就是這首A New Day Has Come ; )
也許心境不同, 當下覺得這歌特別有幸福味道...

A photo posted by ANGEL (@siawsiawlife) on



Hush love I see a light in the sky
Oh it's almost blinding me
I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love
Let the rain come down And wash away my tears
Let it fill my soul And drown my fears
Let it shatter the walls For a new sun  ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬




 《A New Day Has Come (真愛來臨)》是Celine Dion2002年復出歌壇的全新專輯。
她也希望能從某種角度鼓動、激勵人們迎向未來。

I was waiting for so long 漫長等待
For a miracle to come 等待奇蹟的出現
Everyone told me to be strong 大家告訴我要堅強
Hold on and don't shed a tear 堅定意志,要把淚兒藏
So through darkness and good times 走過漫漫長夜與美好時光
I knew I'd make it through 我知道我一定會安然無恙
And the world thought I had it all 世人都以為我擁有一切
But I was waiting for you 但是,我正在等待著你
Hush love 安靜愛
I see a light in the sky 我看見一道光芒劃過天際
Oh it's almost blinding me 幾乎奪走我的目光
I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love 不敢相信,天使觸動了我
Let the rain come down 就讓大雨滂沱落下
And wash away my tears 洗去我的淚水
Let it fill my soul 就讓大雨注滿我的靈魂
And drown my fears 淹沒我的恐懼
Let it shatter the walls 就讓大雨粉碎心牆
For a new sun 等待新的曙光
A new day has come 因為真愛來臨
Where it was dark now there is light 光芒萬丈,不再黑暗
Where there was pain, now there's joy 滿心歡喜,不再痛苦
Where there was weakness, I found my strength 自信十足,不再脆弱
All in the eyes of a boy 我看到男孩的純真眼神
Hush love 安靜愛
I see a light in the sky 我看見一道光芒劃過天際
Oh it's almost blinding me 幾乎奪走我的目光
I can't believe I've been touched by an angel with love不敢相信,天使觸動了我
Let the rain come down 就讓大雨滂沱落下
And wash away my tears 洗去我的淚水
Let it fill my soul 就讓大雨注滿我的靈魂
And drown my fears 淹沒我的恐懼
Let it shatter the walls 就讓大雨粉碎心牆
For a new sun 等待新的曙光
A new day has come 因為真愛來臨
Let the rain come down 就讓大雨滂沱落下
And wash away my tears 洗去我的淚水
Let it fill my soul 就讓大雨注滿我的靈魂
And drown my fears 淹沒我的恐懼
Let it shatter the walls 就讓大雨粉碎心牆
For a new sun 等待新的曙光
A new day has come 因為真愛來臨

19 comments:

  1. I have always love the song and it always brightens my mood - everytime I face challenges. Celine Dion rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her song too :) u translated everything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this song. nice song! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wedding song too haha. Love this song and Celine Dion!

    http://www.ranechin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always been a fan of Celine Dion. Her songs are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her voice is superb!~ Happy wedding to ur friend!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, such a romantic song. congratulations to the bride :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a fan of Celine Dion too. My favourite is "My Heart Will Go On".

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Celine Dion powerful voice, I can play it again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 沉浸在CD歌声里的新娘,脑海里正在想什么呢?

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice song.... and congratulations to the bride... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratz to the new post! haha~ Thanks for sharing this song. Who knows one day I will use this in my future wedding

    ReplyDelete
  13. Celine Dion is one of my fav singer of all time. Not many current artist have that kinda voice. And her songs, the old and the new are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. whoaaa..u translated it? nice effort! love the song btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the insta shot, feel like the bride got so many emotional stories deep inside her heart >.<

    ReplyDelete
  16. long time haven't heard from celine dion songs. used to listen to her songs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this song.miss her loads sincere her hiatus

    ReplyDelete
  18. she definitely have a great voice that surpasses generations...is that your wedding photo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comment, will reply and visit your blog soon !
Pls indicate blog / website / facebook / email for keep in touch :)
Right bottom of blog have "emoticons", give me one symbol if long story!
感謝評論,會很快回复並拜訪您的部落!
請註明博客/網站/面子書/電子郵件以保持聯繫:)
網志的右下方有「表情符號」,如果一言難盡可以給個符號 ::cc9120

FB comment

Popular Posts