A Thousand Years #ChristinaPerri ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬




nose suffering ... flu still haunt me ... 
anyway, morning girls ;) this is the 1st song for today ... 


One step closer ... I have died every day waiting for you ...  Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you ... For a thousand years ... I'll love you for a thousand more ....
romantic song for future ;)

* * *

"A Thousand Years"

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

8 comments:

  1. i love this song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 它的电影你有看 ? 有5集的 Twilight :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jane Lee
    我想也许真没有什么能比Twilight更适合演绎这首歌...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Siawsiaw Life 是啊 哈哈 太浪漫的爱情故事 会中毒 会一直重复看

    ReplyDelete
  5. 百听不厌,不过我比较喜欢新版本,男女合唱的。。。

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for comment, will reply and visit your blog soon !
Pls indicate blog / website / facebook / email for keep in touch :)
Right bottom of blog have "emoticons", give me one symbol if long story!
感謝評論,會很快回复並拜訪您的部落!
請註明博客/網站/面子書/電子郵件以保持聯繫:)
網志的右下方有「表情符號」,如果一言難盡可以給個符號 ::cc9120

FB comment

Popular Posts