ATA Marketing

im sorry mr. say ...
I wish to continue to help you tide over their difficulties !
but i cannot live this way.
I have my own dream & future to find away.

this two yrs im working under strict working range,
im benefited ! that is true.

i learn a lot frm ATA Marketing !
specially comunication with peoples at different levels & " type "
know a lot of great colleagues.
lee sui fong
foo tong tong
pheobe liew
janice wong
angela tai lik yin
summer
kathryn lok wan ling
mandy xiao yun
marinda fang lin
arica
pei zhen
ivan
miew

i think that for me is a new beginning.
i will try my best !
gambatea siawsiaw !!

Tomorrow will come,
bringing with it new beginnings and sometimes unexpected endings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment, will reply and visit your blog soon !
Pls indicate blog / website / facebook / email for keep in touch :)
Right bottom of blog have "emoticons", give me one symbol if long story!
感謝評論,會很快回复並拜訪您的部落!
請註明博客/網站/面子書/電子郵件以保持聯繫:)
網志的右下方有「表情符號」,如果一言難盡可以給個符號 ::cc9120

FB comment

Popular Posts